All Applicants should be familiar with the Durango Farmers Market Bylaws and Rules and Regulations before submitting an application.
Now accepting 2023 vendor applications from
February 1, 2023 - March 1, 2023!!!
Para consultas de solicitud en español, visitar este página.
We are using an online system this year for vendor applications and accounting.
Click here to start your application at ManageMyMarket
You will be prompted to create a Vendor account if you have not already. Once you have a vendor account established, click on the "Apply to a Market" button and look for our open applications.
Building your vendor profile on Manage My Market will be free, however there will be a $25 nonrefundable application fee to apply to the Durango Farmers Market for the regular summer season. There is no charge for the Nov/Dec markets.
INFO and INCUBATOR applications are still free. Please use forms to the left.
*Please note that ALL vendor types will be requested to have and display a Vendor Information Card (VIC). Be sure to fill out ALL sections of your application.*
Please be sure to read the DFM Rules & Regulations as they have been revised as of January 2023
Due to our method of artisan vendor rotations, we do not accept artisan applications after the March deadline. Other vendor categories such as Ready to Eat, Value Added, Serve and Hemp vendors are limited to a set number of spaces for a season. If you are interested in applying for one of these categories, email the market manager to inquire about space availability.
If your application for the regular season is submitted after March 1st, please contact the market manager for a bypass link to the application.
It is free to submit an Informational or Agricultural Incubator application.
Links to these applications are in the side bar to the left
* It is also free to submit a seasonal market application for the HARVEST MARKET or the HOLIDAY MARKET. Harvest Market applications must be received by the last Saturday in October. Holiday Market applications must be received a week before the Harvest Market. The cost for booth space for both of these markets is $50 per 10 feet of space. For dates and more info on both markets, visit our Seasonal Markets page. *
Please be aware that all vendors must live within, and produce their goods within, the following five counties: La Plata, Montezuma, Archuleta, San Juan NM or San Juan CO. A single booth space is $40 a week, with a $360 cap for the season for first and second year Agricultural vendors. All other vendors have a $440 cap for the season. We hold market for 25 consecutive weeks from the second Saturday in May through the last Saturday of October. Vendors are not required to attend every single market. For other questions, please refer to the DFM Bylaws and Rules and Regulations on the left. Any other questions, please go to our Contact Us page.
* All accepted vendors are required to carry limited liability insurance as well as a business license with the City of Durango. *
Please refer to our Bylaws & Rules and Regulations for general questions and inquiries. Otherwise, click the Contact Us page.
VENDOR TYPES (links to Informational and Incubator applications are on the left side bar and below). Other vendors will need to apply through the managemymarket website.
Agricultural - producing veggies, fruit, meat, cheese, flowers, micro-greens, or landscaping/gardening plants. Also, growing your own hemp with a State IH certification and selling your own manufactured hemp products.
Artisan - producing your own handmade goods such as body care products, jewelry, clothes, pottery, paintings.
Ready to Eat - serving food or beverages you have prepared according to state health regulations. Or producing packaged food products in a commercial kitchen or under the Colorado Cottage Industry Act.
Service - offering a service to the community such as massage or knife sharpening, etc.
* Are you with a community group, or business interested in tabling at the market? If so, please fill out an Informational Booth application at no charge.
* Are you a start-up farmer or rancher interested in a trial run at the market? If so, please fill out an Agricultural Incubator application at no charge.
* If you are interested in playing music, contact the Market or Music Manager, by clicking on the Contact Us page. Shade tent, PA, 2 microphones, and free coffee are provided!